October Brewing Competetion
For our October meeting (which just happens to fall on October 31st, Halloween) we will be holding a club only competition!! (Open to current paid members only.) The winner will get a cool plaque and of course bragging rights.
The only rule? You HAVE to include Halloween Candy in your recipe.
Please email us at email@example.com with your entry by October 20th. Be sure to include Your name, Your beers name, style, ingredients and any other info you would like to include.
WHO Club Only SMaSH Competition
- 1st: Justin Corbin
- 2nd: Travis Rohrberg
- 3rd: Scott Kerns
- Category 1E Dortmunder Export: 1st Michael Wilcox (Dort)
- Category 2A German Pilsner: 2nd Michael Wilcox (Pils)
- Category 9B Scottish Heavy: 70/-: 2nd Robert Wiegers (Taber Tosser)
- Category 27A Standard Cider: 2nd Michael Wilcox (Uncommon Cider)
- Category 4C Schwarzbier: 3rd Michael Wilcox (Shocker Schwarz)
- Category 9C: Scottish Export 80/-: 2nd Robert Wiegers (Taber Tosser)
- Category 16A Witbier: 2nd Robert Wiegers (Winter Witbier)
- Category 12C Baltic Porter: 1st Michael Rogers
- Category 13F Imperial Stout: 2nd Michael Wilcox
- Category 14B American IPA: 3rd Michael Rogers
- Category 16B Belgian Pale Ale: 2nd Michael Wilcox
- Category 20A Fruit Beer: 3rd Michael Rogers
- Category 23A Specialty Beer: 1st Travis Rohrberg
- Category 23A Specialty Beer: 3rd Michael Rogers
- Category 24B Semi-Sweet Mead: 1st Michael Wilcox
- Category 27A Common Cider: 3rd Michael Wilcox